HOW TO USE IT
We teamed up with activist and model Adwoa Aboah to create a limited-edition makeup kit that’s as inspiring in its vibrant colors as it is in its message of strength.
- Activist and model Adwoa Aboah worked with us to create this vibrant and daring makeup kit that supports body positivity and Gurls Talk, the female empowerment movement that Adwoa founded, where young women have the freedom to share their experiences and issues without judgment
- So, about this makeup kit! Adwoa personally picked each product and shade—and was inspired by bold, bright colors, for both the products and the inspirational packaging
- The kit includes:
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Be Your Bae, a deep eggplant shade that’s loaded with multi-colored glitter
- Super Lustrous Lipstick in Yas Gurl, a creamy, super hot and vibrant rose
- Eyeshadow Putty in Be-U-Ti-Ful, a rosy pink that’s packed with shimmer
- To make each of the Revlon X Gurls Talk kits truly unique—there are 3—we worked with female illustrator Ambivalently Yours, who brought to life the important issue highlighted by each kit through her artistry
- This kit is all about breaking rules and boundaries, so have fun with how you wear each and every product! A few tips:
- Our Nail Enamel looks its shiniest and most saturated with color—not to mention lasts longer—if you layer on two coats
- When it comes to the super-creamy lipstick, just swipe it on and you’re good to go!
- Our Eyeshadow Putty is seriously amazing. You can apply it with a finger or our incredibly soft (and vegan) All Over Shadow Brush. Layer (and layer!) until you get the level of brightness and shimmer you’re craving