HOW TO USE IT
Proof that cuticle nipping can be fun: Thanks to designer Isaac Mizrahi's pattern and our engineers' work, our tool is both chic and clever.
- The angled tips on this cuticle cutter are ultra-sharp, making hard-to-reach, ragged cuticles and hangnails easy to trim
- This precisely crafted cuticle nipper works its way through cuticles and hangnails with ease and total control
- Before anything, be sure to soften your cuticles by soaking them in warm, soapy water or by saturating them with cuticle oil or hand cream
- Gently push back your cuticles with the edges of the cuticle nipper and then trim them carefully with the sharp tips
- While you're at it, work those sharp tips over any ragged hangnails
- But please don't try to trim your nails with this tool—it will just dull the blades